Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is "Trashy" to you???

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM
  • 74 Replies

What are some of the things that you consider TRASHY? Is it a look, a lifestyle, a tattoo, where someone lives, something they say or do, or where someone works.... a combination of these things what do you find trashy?

For me, I think trashy people are people that gossip or cause drama. People that just cant seem to get along with anyone. I dont care where you live. I used to be more stuck up and my husband had some friends that lived in a crappy trailer that never seemed clean to me. For a while I kind of "judged" them. But it turned out that they are really good people. Their lifestyle is much different than mine. (cars in the yard, lots of people over a lot, kids playing in the dirt a lot) But the wife is the kind of woman that has a heart like you dont find just anywhere. And the husband would do anything for my husband. They arent bad people at all. I could totally see people calling them trashy. But they are nice and kind hearted and I am glad I got the opportunity to see past the outside.

by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv2wahm
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Wow..you asked..are you ready for this post?

There only a couple of things I consider trashy...

women who "party" (ie. drink, take drugs...etc.) while pregnant or women who go out almost every night bar hopping when they have kids and leave their babies with who ever is available...also, women who choose their boyfriends over their kids...

another thing is people who do disgusting things in public...I work in retail..and I have  seen crap smeared all over the bathroom, pee on the floor..etc. I understand sometimes accidents happen, but at least tell someone..try to clean it up..something!

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

7SinsAnna
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:30 PM
I prefer not to make judgments about others. If you’re not hurting anyone else, you’re fine in my book.

LaPaBa
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM

People that don't take the time to clean themselves up, or have filthy yards.Have a little pride and clean up. People who don't see to their children, like babies in cold weather without a blanket or coat on. People who do disgusting things in public.Varies really.  

-32.gif american flag image by awsomeaspen1

southernjess3
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:33 PM

i went to school with a family of kids..they were named

Jim Ed

Bobby Joe

Billy Ray

Anna kay....in that order...enough said..lol..that liked the rhymes..

tankgirl84
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Women who take their kids out and they're wearing a t-shirt that says " I F*#$ on a first date" Yes i've seen women wears shirts like this out with their kids.... i think that's trashy.

Tia_B
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:37 PM

lmao thats why she had so many kids with her LOL. JK. yeah thats kinda not cool. 

Quoting tankgirl84:

Women who take their kids out and they're wearing a t-shirt that says " I F*#$ on a first date" Yes i've seen women wears shirts like this out with their kids.... i think that's trashy.

Drake007

Being a bigger woman is fine, but overweight women who wear clothes that are way too tight and let exposed flab flop out everywhere are kinda trashy.

serioussifL

To me, cheating is trashy.

I am a breastfeeding, pro-choice, vaccinating, Turbo Jamming,
disposable diaper using, cio sometimes, cat loving, dieting, married
and love my husband
Army wife and momwww.myspace.com/serioussifl  Check out my music!

Kaelaasmom
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Really, only people who harm or don't take care of their kids are trashy to me. Where a person lives or what they wear are of little importance to me.

CafeMom Tickers

I am a non-ERF, can't wait to drop the booster, breast-fed til 6 weeks, Nestle formula using, pro-choice, Independent, open-minded, gay marriage supporting, CIO, NON-AP, former Marine mom to the only perfect child on Earth. Don't tell me how to raise my kid, and I won't tell you what's wrong with yours!

missingbelle
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 5:38 PM

My neighbors !!!! They to me are very trashy !!!! They ALWAYS party with their load music and rapping right under my sons bedroom window ( we live on the second floor of an apt. building)  I have resorted to moving my son and myself in the livingroom with the tv on in order to not hear the crappy rap music that i prefer my son not listen to !!!!! Ugh!! I could go on and on about these nasty retarded fools.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN