Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Itchy Buttcrack..TMI

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:49 AM
  • 68 Replies

So here it goes. I have an itchy buttcrack, but it does not go from top to bottom, it is just at the very top and it drives me INSANE!!! I have tried powder and butt paste but it doesn't help. Does anyone know what this could be? Do you have a case of the itchy buttcrack? What do you do for yours?

by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IrishCuties215
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:52 AM

LOL do you have a bug bite maybe? havnet had the itchy butt in a while..... bump

mommy
LaPaBa
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:53 AM

laughing what a silly post. Well, umm, maybe it's dry skin? Try some aveeno cream or lotion.Thank you for cheerig me up a little.

-32.gif american flag image by awsomeaspen1

lakajungurl
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:53 AM

LOL! i know its not funny to you !maybe its the bath soap or laundry soap you use try switching to something else to see iff it stops itching !other than itching it i dont know what to tell ya !try some cortizone*SP*cream on the itchy part !

ArmyGal
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol...um I had that but when I was pregnant and it was too hot. Mostly was due to sweat dripping down my crack. Wow never thought I shared that haha. Other then that I have no clue...it went away after I moved from Fort Sill OK lol.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:54 AM

if mine gets that bad i either soak in a tub or use the shower hose and spray down to knock any dry skin loose.  It could be a case of cooties though so treat with benadryl cream.

ERNAProud
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:56 AM

ROFL. I know it sounds silly, but it is true. It is only like one square inch at the very top of my buttcrack and it will go away and come back. It is crazy! No one I know has ever had this happen to them. And it is a BAD itch!  REALLY BAD! It is so bad I can not sleep! It sounds funny and I really am laughing, but it ITCHES!! Aggghhhhh!

lakajungurl
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:58 AM

put some rubbing alcohol on it !it might burn like a bitch but it sometimes helps

Quoting ERNAProud:

ROFL. I know it sounds silly, but it is true. It is only like one square inch at the very top of my buttcrack and it will go away and come back. It is crazy! No one I know has ever had this happen to them. And it is a BAD itch!  REALLY BAD! It is so bad I can not sleep! It sounds funny and I really am laughing, but it ITCHES!! Aggghhhhh!

ERNAProud
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 2:58 AM

I did soak it this morning. Then I put powder on it when I got out and it worked for a couple of hours. It was bearable all day, now it is keeping me awake. Thank you though!

Quoting frndlyfn:

if mine gets that bad i either soak in a tub or use the shower hose and spray down to knock any dry skin loose.  It could be a case of cooties though so treat with benadryl cream.

ERNAProud
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 3:00 AM

I don't have alcohol, but I do have Peroxide. Maybe that would work?

Quoting lakajungurl:

put some rubbing alcohol on it !it might burn like a bitch but it sometimes helps

Quoting ERNAProud:

ERNAProud
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 3:02 AM

The heat just might have something to do with it.  I am in south mississippi.

I never thought I would be sharing this either, but I am so tired it is to the point I am goofy and it itches so bad I don't care...now in the morning, I may care, lol.

Quoting ArmyGal:

Lol...um I had that but when I was pregnant and it was too hot. Mostly was due to sweat dripping down my crack. Wow never thought I shared that haha. Other then that I have no clue...it went away after I moved from Fort Sill OK lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN