Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Pure Romance Party...fun foods

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 8:34 PM
  • 9 Replies

...I'm hosting a Pure Romance party in 2 weeks and I'd like to serve some "fun" little foods to...er....'fit the theme'. Any ideas???

by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
briansmommy7143
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Oh yes... my sister made a penis shaped cake for my bachelorette party. They sell the molds at Lover's Lane and other novelty stores I'm sure. She used a little food coloring and black sprinkles for the "pubes" LOL, it was hilarious.... you could also make COCKtail weenies... Pink Panty Droppers (yummy alcoholic beverage)... I'll think of more

luv2wahm
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 8:39 PM

I was a consultant for 3 years..these are the "fun" foods I saw...

Cream filled penis cupcakes..with coconut sprinkled in the right places..lol

Little smokies"wienies"

punch served with penis ice cubes

a hot dog...bar with all the fixings...build your own wienie bar is what they called it...

a chocolate fountain with items to be dipped shaped like a penis...

Pizzas shaped like penis'

one group had a banana spit bar...the one who brought the biggest "banana" won a prize...

countless sex themed drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic

this is all I can think of at the moment

family in the van

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

aimige
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 8:41 PM

if you gals drink..look up "cum shots".. It was a hit during my first party I did...I didn't drink it but the guests loved it... I had just found out I was pregnant.

CAarmywife
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 8:44 PM

penis pasta lol. we each brought something to the hostess so she just needed to supply the drinks (and penis straws!i brought mine home an di regularly use it lol!). we just had a lot of regular appetizers like chips and dips, chicken ball things, cookies, etc.

circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Make a cheese (dick and) balls. I did and it was a hit. O also made a sweet cheese ball, and shaped it into boobs. WIth chocolate kiss nipples. Oh and, vienna sausages and green olives toothpicked together to look like the male genitalia.

sunbeamdream03
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 9:25 PM

My friend is a consultant and she made penis shaped sugar cookies (you could have a decorating contest) and penis shaped jello shots.

madelyns_momma
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Great ideas ladies!! Keep them coming!

.....no pun intended.

frazier6289
by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I just made these for a party I went to. They are the little baby bananas, with grapes attached with a toothpick. I stood them up by putting a toothpick thru the middle and sticking them into some styrafoam. I used a marinade injector to put the fruit dip inside of the bananas haha. Probably one of the most creative ideas I've ever had haha. I hope you enjoy!!

Je_Jette_Poo
by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 10:40 PM

My friend got some penis shaped cup cake pans from a sex shop around here. You should get some of those.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)