Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does anyone else still have...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 1:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you still have baby teeth?

Options:

YES

NO

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 29

View Results

Some baby teeth? I am 21 almost 22 and I still have baby teeth. I have 3 in the back. So I was wondering if I am alone in this

by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jmill907
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 1:18 PM

I don't have it anymore, but up until a few years ago, I had a baby molar.  I had it because there was never an adult tooth to push it out.  The dentist removed it because he was afraid it would cause problems in the future.  From what he told me, it is fairly common.  I hope this helps.

MommySteph06
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 1:20 PM

I have one. It's stuck. My bottom teeth are so squished that it can't come out. I'm supposed to get it pulled. I just got one pulled (a baby tooth) a few months ago and it hurt so bad I'm in no rush to get the other one out until it starts hurting me like the pulled one was. I should have had braces when I was younger, but my parents were too cheap.

Pregnancy Ticker

in lovetoddler girltoddler boyexpecting boy

Steve&Steph                Kayla             Brennan                 Baby Boy
   11/2004                  10/28/06            3/16/08              EDD 10/27/09

mommywife06
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 1:20 PM

It does lol. I have 3 in the back and they are the flat top teeth(I dont know what they are called! hah!) but in order for me to get braces they need to be pulled. And I just never heard of someone still having baby teeth lol

Quoting Jmill907:

I don't have it anymore, but up until a few years ago, I had a baby molar.  I had it because there was never an adult tooth to push it out.  The dentist removed it because he was afraid it would cause problems in the future.  From what he told me, it is fairly common.  I hope this helps.

mommywife06
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Me too! I have overcrowding and severe over bite and we was going to get braces for me, but then he said pulling out my teeth and that just threw the price way over! So we couldnt afford it.

Quoting MommySteph06:

I have one. It's stuck. My bottom teeth are so squished that it can't come out. I'm supposed to get it pulled. I just got one pulled (a baby tooth) a few months ago and it hurt so bad I'm in no rush to get the other one out until it starts hurting me like the pulled one was. I should have had braces when I was younger, but my parents were too cheap.

meghan451
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 1:35 PM

yes i still have one on the bottom row. my dentist said it might fall out in a few years and if it does then i have to get an implant because there isn't a tooth growing under it. 

CafeMom Tickers
NevaehsMommy888
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 1:37 PM

I'm 20, and I grew up really poor and only went to the dentist once. We have tricare now, and I recently went and they said I have two! They need to be pulled because one of em is having an adult tooth grow behind it. Ughhh 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
little.miss.mom
by on Sep. 23, 2009 at 1:40 PM

My cousin is 25 and still has some of hers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)