Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Prenatal vitamins and breast size increase????

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 10:31 AM
  • 15 Replies

I have heard that prenatal vitamins increase your breast size.I wonder if this is true.Has it happened for any of you? (not while you are pregnant or nursing of couse!!!We all have bigger boobies then) I cant remember, do you need a prescription for prenatal vitamins? Its been a while, my kids are 12 and 13..lol

Please bump, I have little boobies and im curious!!!

Im bored...lol

by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
merygoround
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM

lol...too cute!!  idk  but here is a bump  :)))

jgl3g
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM

The vitamins don't increase your breast size. The swelling of your milk glands to produce and hold the milk does that. LOl no you do not need a perscription you can buy them OTC.

tigerlillyt7
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM

lol...ok.My kids are 12 and 13, I couldnt remember

Quoting jgl3g:

The vitamins don't increase your breast size. The swelling of your milk glands to produce and hold the milk does that. LOl no you do not need a perscription you can buy them OTC.

luckypenny720
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 10:35 AM

damn I would take that pill every day if I cold get bigger tatas!

tigerlillyt7
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 10:36 AM

me too!!!

Quoting luckypenny720:

tigerlillyt7
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 11:04 AM

bump

CAarmywife
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 11:07 AM

well i was on them with my pregnancy and with my second my boobs didnt grow at all! i gained almost 50 lbs and they get any bigger lol.  with my other i went from an A to a d before my milk came in and so i was quite depressed about the itty bitty boobies and a fat ass.

tigerlillyt7
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM

dont worry about your ass.men love a big booty.I have small boobs, small ass and a big tummy.Wanna trade?

Quoting CAarmywife:

well i was on them with my pregnancy and with my second my boobs didnt grow at all! i gained almost 50 lbs and they get any bigger lol.  with my other i went from an A to a d before my milk came in and so i was quite depressed about the itty bitty boobies and a fat ass.

josiahsmama2009
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Having big boobs is really not all it's cracked up to be.

Quoting luckypenny720:

CAarmywife
by on Sep. 28, 2009 at 11:33 AM

but when i lost the pregnancy weight i lost anything that should have some meat to it. i look like a 12 year old boy, im flat all sides of me.  i tell my husband all the time that  in a couple years im having some surgery to make me look like a woman

Quoting tigerlillyt7:

dont worry about your ass.men love a big booty.I have small boobs, small ass and a big tummy.Wanna trade?

Quoting CAarmywife:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN