Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I am a single/working mom with two beautiful young adults making lifes steps one day at a time.
They tell me I need a life, so here I am looking to add some friendships to it to hopefully make me a little more complete.
I am pisces, friendly, shy, looking for girlfriend time....desperately. Pretty much all i do is work and come home, garden when weather permits, crafts when the mood strikes.
My life is pretty boring at the present and am looking to change that soon.
Looking forward to meeting friends on the same page to have some fun.
Take care and we'll chat soon,
Pooh
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 9:39 AM
Replies (11-17):
CNRMAMATINK
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 6:56 PM
hi i am a stay at home mom of aourfiesty 7month old daughter Cheyenne..I am also looking to find some new friends onlne as well. well take care  and hope to tak to you all soon!
kyleroo
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 7:14 PM
Hi.  I also just joined!  I have a three year old son and love to meet new friends!   Look forward to chatting!
LadyPoet
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 7:36 PM
Hi :) My name is Kim and I am glad to meet you. I have 4 kids ages 18, 14,13, and 12. My daughter had a baby at 15, she is 3 years old and under my care. I am looking for friends. I am Leo...pretty easy going...like a cause and love meeting people and hearing their stories. I am a poet....which is fun...I do crafts when the mood strikes me and I enjoy reading, music and movies....add me as a friend if you would like :) Peace!
Lady_Bear
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 7:45 PM
Count me in too Ladies .... If anyone is wanting a OLDER FRIEND to talk with I am just a click away so have a blessed weekend everyone & I shall not be around tomorrow as I am going to the IN LAWS for LUNCH so take care & see you all really soon !!
ravenette
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 7:47 PM
Hey there girlie, I am Pam with Moms 45 and over, so if you want some one your age and with older kids hey look us up and come on in. Hope you get alot of friends, I have for sure and its fun. On yahoo chatting my head off all the time. Take care and join us. Happy Easter.
nanaofboolie
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 10:12 AM
Hi welcome the group . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalways looking for new friends if you would like to add me. I'm 47 mom of 6 and grandma of 6 soon to be 7.  Hope to hear from you soon. kim 
PoeTicMommie32
by on Apr. 8, 2007 at 10:16 AM

Welcome  and u gain one more friend, from CAFEMOM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN