Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recommended Groups

Posted by on May. 18, 2007 at 11:23 PM
  • 207 Replies
Some Recommended Groups -

Age...

Young Mothers (16 - 25)20 SomethingsYoung Mommies, Moms who are the ages of 25-35  
30 & 40 Something MomsMoms 35 and Up ,  40ish and beyond...CafeGrandma Group

Moms/Babies...

2007 BabiesMommies with 2006 Babies
PregnancyPregnant 2007Breastfeeding MomsC-Section Moms Support Group
New Moms - First Time or Startin...
,  AP, Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping a..., Preemie Moms

Parenting... 
2002 Big Kids, 2003 Babies , Momas of 2004 babies2005 Children
Toddler MomsThe Potty Training Moms Support ...PLAYSKOOL Preschool Playgroup
ELEMENTARY MOMMIESTween Titans , Moms of TeensMoms with Kids 18+ yrs.
Raising BoysRaising Girls..A stepmother's love ,  Step-parenting,  Adoption
Closely Spaced Siblings , Moms of Twins

Kids' Health... 
Autism/Asperger's,  Parenting Children With Autism S... 
ADHD and us!Moms w/ kids w/ ADHD and /or Bi ...,   Parenting special needs kids
Children's Health Issues, medical questions

Moms' Health...

Trying to Conceive and Infertility, Hot Mommies Weight Loss SupportDieting Moms
mothers with depressionMoms who suffer from anxiety
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Support,  Domestic Violence Survivors: Po...

Mom...

NEED 2 VENT?Marriage and relationships,   Military wives , Love your Husband! 
MARRIED MOMS who feel like SINGL... , Mother-In-Law Problems
Single MomsThe Single Moms Club, Life after divorce Custody Issues
Happy Homeschoolers ,  Moms in School , full time workers , Stay At Home Moms

Interests/Activities...  
Recipe Swap!Photo Moms , Scrap N MomsSignature Showcase , The Book Club
The Debate Team , Master Debaters , Discuss Racial Issues Here , Moms With Minds
The PatioPlus size moms, Un~Perfect Moms , Stay up Late Mommies
Dog lovers , Ghost Stories , Joke of the Day
Mom's with a sick sense of humor!  Hot Tattoo Mamas , Random Roadhouse... Where you ca...

Other... 
Deals & Steals , The Garage Sale, *~FREE Items~* , Freebie Hunters Paradise
~*Buy it. Sell it. Love it*~  , The Flea Market, Baby & Kid Exchange - Freecycle

To find other groups, click on 'Active Groups" to explore some of the most popular CafeMom groups. 

Click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too.

Which Groups do you recommend?
by on May. 18, 2007 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
workmom01
by on May. 19, 2007 at 7:45 PM

There is a new group among us. Visit Adult Sibling Rivalry.  A place where we can discuss or vent about our siblings without putting mom & dad in the middle.

onehappyfordmom
by on May. 20, 2007 at 10:57 AM
I wanted to invite anyone interested to join a group for advice I just created. It is called All Advice.It is a place where you can get advice as well as helping others with your advice!  

About All Advice

This is a group where we can come and get advice on whatever topic we may be having an issue with. It could be about anything from what formula to feed your baby to what to do in a situation you have with a friend or family member. I believe that EVERYONE needs a little advice and help sometimes and this is a great place to combine it all into one!

Just click the following link it will take you there!
You can always find this group with the following URL:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/8071

Please come join me there!

Robin
by Head Admin on May. 20, 2007 at 3:06 PM

Quoting workmom01:

There is a new group among us. Visit Adult Sibling Rivalry.  A place where we can discuss or vent about our siblings without putting mom & dad in the middle.

Here a link to this new group...

Adult sibling rivalry......
soon2bemommyof4
by on May. 21, 2007 at 3:45 PM
I have a created groups called Young Mommies (14-23). Hope to see some of you there!

www.cafemom.com/group/YoungMomz  

Jenae

Currently have 900 members
EscobedobyzMom
by on May. 21, 2007 at 3:51 PM
I HAVE 2 groups
TATTOO YOU for moms and fam members with tats and its all about the you. Want to vent, talk  whatever
also PITY ME
THis is for all of us who have a ailment and are just so tired, I have HASHIMOTOS DISEASE and other Ailments that inhibit me from typing IE Carpal tunnel and some other stuff. JUst going there when I am hurting to type and feel sympathetic or get some.
Erika
laylabugsmom
by on May. 21, 2007 at 7:21 PM
hi i have three groups with alot of members but not alot of action happing in my groups! they are laylabugs world a playgroup for san fernando valley moms and surrounding areas ,religions conflict in marriage having to do with different religious beliefs then your husband and how you deal and my favorite confessions of a non supermom pretty self explantory but us un supermoms can unite together!. please check them out if your interested.
zoeysmom331
by on May. 22, 2007 at 8:33 PM
I created one for single mommies that are in relationships with someone other than their child's father...

It's called     Not so single...

http://www.cafemom.com/group/6541
harmontm
by on May. 22, 2007 at 10:09 PM
For those moms out there that find the romance in their relationship slipping away, join my group.  It is a group filled with romantic tips and gift ideas to show your SO how much you care.  The group info is:

About Rekindle that flame with Romantic tips!

This group is all about keeping the romantic flame in your relationship burning strong. I will be posting romantic tips and gift ideas. I ask that others share their tips as well. Lets find ways together to show our partner how much we love them. I know mine deserves it. Even if you are having a rocky relationship, what better way to relight that flame than with ideas from the heart.

You can always find this group with the following URL:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/rekindlethatflame

Tina

BriannasMomma
by on May. 22, 2007 at 10:23 PM
I created a group called The Step Mom's Club. Its a place where other step moms can talk with others and get advice, share stories and make a few new friends. It's going to be a fun group and home to welcome lots of new members
sarahlove28
by on May. 22, 2007 at 10:26 PM
my new group is called "i dont feel sexy anymore", it seems to be doing really well! there are alot of women who can definately relate!! check it out. i just started a new game today, and you have to be a member to play the game!! so..... hurry!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)