Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Everyone!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:46 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 233 Total Views
Yes my daughter is a Wiggles fan!  She is 14 months old and has been fan pretty much since she has been 6 months old!  She now dances (in her own baby bouncing way) to them.  And no joke loves Jeff! She giggles and smiles when he's on the TV.  She is in "Wiggle Heaven" when watching the show!  We have it all Wiggles toys, CD, DVD's and now we have a DVR so I record the shows from the Disney Channel for her. 

The Wiggles are going on tour this summer and my husband and I are going to get tickets to the show!  Hopefully she'll love it!  Plus when she if she gets into a bratty adolescence phase, I can use it as great blackmail to her friends! "Hey Angelina what was our first concert?" LOL
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hipmama
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 2:51 PM
So far she has 3 DVDs and 1 cd.  Their toys are hard to find other than on ebay.  When our tax return arrives, I'm going to ebay to order her the Wiggles guitar.  She's into the sytage where she loves anything with buttons.  We were in Texas last week visiting my mom and my mom couldn't get over how excited Raziel is about the Wiggles...she's only 6 months old
confused0701
by on Apr. 16, 2007 at 1:42 PM
We have it all to!  Alyssa is 2 and has been watching since she was like 5 months!  Now she dances and sings and everything to em!  And if I turn em off for her nap she screams and I have to tell her they tthe wiggles are gonna take a nap and they want her to take one to and that usually works!
mamie19761994
by on Apr. 23, 2007 at 12:06 PM

When Aiden was like 6months old I would flip through all the normal children shows sesame street,blue clues, etc. I paused for a second on this Wiggles show and boy did he stop dead in his tracks. He watched the whole show. I knew then and there we were going to be Wiggles fans.  We are, the whole flippin family LOL. We must like Australia entertainment or something .His dad and I were, and are, and will always be Big Steve Irwin Fans the whole house went into mourning when we found out the devistating news about his passing. Now Gregs leaving us too. But not in the Steve sence of course. Anyways we have like 6 wiggles dvd including wiggles safari with our hero. I keep replacing wiggles cd's because he plays them so much they where out lOL. My mom just recently bought a captain feathersword costume on e-bay and it came with a feathersword he is still to small for it but can't wait till he can get in it LOL. I have a feeling my 13 week olds first words are going to be "wake up Jeff"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)