Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

classes how exciting!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2008 at 6:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

my dr. ask me today if i signed up for my prenatal class h said i should have signed up like 3 weeks ago he said i would be lucky if i got in on time!! i was like omg this is all happening so fast class already!?!?! well i called and made it on the last spot new moms sign up th doc said i should be finished with my class atleast a month b4 my due date so get in a class ladies!!!!

by on Jul. 28, 2008 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TCErin04
by Member on Jul. 31, 2008 at 5:38 PM

how far in advance do you start taking classes? I thought I still had time

mammabee19
by Member on Jul. 31, 2008 at 7:22 PM

my doc told me to be finished atleast 1 month b4 my due date and its a 6 week course ill be done about 6 weeks b4 my due date but the next set of clesses pass my due date so i would call and find out where the classes are tell them your due date and they should tell you the best time for you to go

mommegof2
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2008 at 10:02 AM

Let me know how the classes go! I never went to any of them, and I did just fine by the way! Being on my third, I think of them for only really uninformed women or ones that want social interaction. But around me there are so few pregnant women that they weren't even really worth it. But you guys aren't from small towns so hopefully you can find some new friends to enjoy being pg with and possibly remain friends with after your babies are born!

TCErin04
by Member on Aug. 6, 2008 at 12:39 AM

I am from a fairly small town. I hope they go well. :) I will definitely let you know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN