Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have made $114.44 plus WON some GREAT PRIZES with this AWSOME company! And I NEVER spent a penny!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 10:39 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 116 Total Views
I WON $20!!!!
I had only been doing this about 15 days and I already made $45.59 and i WON $20 in the FORUM section. They had a game where we all had to count to 100,000 and they chose random numbers and the people who said those numbers won $20 and some random numbers even won $100! And now they have continued this game to 200,000 and the random number winners will win the $20 or $100, so hopefully i'll win some more!!!

I WON A PRIZE!!!!!
On May 31st SWATcash had a huge Scavenger Hunt on the site and were giving away 32 GREAT Prizes. These are the prizes to choose from if you won. I am HAPPY to say i am one of the WINNERS!!! I am so excited i just got to pick my prize today! I'm getting an 8GB Ipod Nano! I Love SWATcash!

3x - XBOX 360 Elites
3x - PS3 40 GB
3x - iPhones 16 GB
10x - 8 GB nanos (You chose color)
3x - iPod Touchs 32 GB
7x - $250 Cash Prize
3x - Wiis

SWATcash is one of the most amazing GPT sites! They have close to 50,000 members...which is unbelievable for being open, only about a year! People are literally making $1000's here! There are so many ways to earn $ other than doing offers/surveys. If you only like to do offers and surveys, that is fine too....you will notice that the easiest offers where you only have to enter an email/zip....pay $1 a piece! 2 seconds=$1...can't beat that (and there are plenty of them)! My Personal Favorite thing on the site is the FORUM section....they hold games and contests there daily that you win real money! And not just a few dollars, its awsome! and they even give away great prizes, like recently there was a game where we had to take a guess at a number between 1-1000 and the winner won a New 16gb Apple Ipod Touch! Below is a link to join, in RED~! If you need help with the site...feel free to post in this thread!
Just click the link, below, to get started!

http://www.swatcash.com/62329

1. You can "attack" each day (with bullets/grenades) that you get from doing offers....which gets you swatcash....which in turn gets you cash or other goodies! After a month of doing a "daily" attack (each day...2 seconds of time)....I have enough "swatcash" to get paid $100!

2. There are "missions" that you can complete (if you want). If you complete all missions...you get to "crack a safe" every day, forever! You find cash, referrals, swatcash and other goodies in the safe!(I'm on my 4th Mission out of 5!)

3. In the forum, a random winner "wins" $1000 each week!

4. There are always chat contests to win cash and goodies!

5. In September alone, there were a ton of games where they gave away numerous amounts of PS3's, Wii's, Ipods and more! You will see this often, month to month. In November...there were 25 Wii's hidden in offers!

6. The forum is fantastic...basically...I advise everyone to read it, it is a huge influence and really explains why and how you can make the most cash on Swatcash!

7. THIS MONTH there is a Referral Contest. Goal is to get the most new referrals this month that complete 1 offer.  So the prizes are as follows:

1 -
$500
2 to 5 -
$250
6 to 10 -
$150
10 to 25 -
$100
26 to 50 -
$50

Top 50 win something so get out there and go Gettem!

http://www.swatcash.com/62329

by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
StephMohr09
by Member on Jun. 27, 2008 at 1:14 PM
Anyone who signs up under me, I will help you out with learning the site and what to do to earn money and join in on the games and contests and win prizes! Also, to earn a quick buck..go to the offers page and do the very very very easy SWATsurvey#1..its only 1 question!

StephMohr09
by Member on Jun. 29, 2008 at 3:13 PM
Only 1 day left in JUNE...hurry n join and get those referrals to win some money!!!

StephMohr09
by Member on Jun. 30, 2008 at 10:21 PM
Last Day of June! Thanks to all that have signed up under me and as always im here to help you all the way! Lets earn some money and win some great prizes!!
fishinnthedark
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2010 at 5:53 PM

when i click on the link it takes me to Get Paid To, nothing about swatcash there? Are they still around or did they change their name?

StephMohr09
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Hi,

Sadly they went under because they were giving away too much money, they were a great site tho :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)