Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make Money with Intellashares! No Recruiting Necessary Free to Join!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:15 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 57 Total Views

Intellashares is free to join! Intellashares gives you 3 options: 1) If you decide to purchase shares, the first time you do so, it has to be 4 shares that equals $10.

2) if you don't want to buy 4 shares and pay $10 you can wait and accumulate shares from members, but this will take time for your shares to grow.

3) But if you do buy $10 worth of shares, then after that you can purchase as little as 1 share at $2.50 each.

When I started I purchased $30 worth in 2 days I already got $15 back once I hit $30 I kept repurchasing shares now I'm making $350 a week! I wanted to recruit because Intellashares is such a great business. Now I'm making 10% of the monthly fee my team pays.

They donate 10% of the company to a charity every month and they even have a pay it forward option, where you can forward shares to your team! I'm telling you if you don't get in your missing out!

Four Ways to Earn Income with Intellashares!

1.  Shares you buy - Profit Sharing. The income Intellashares brings in is shared with you according to the number of shares you own. If that's all you do, you still earn a great income! Each share costs $2.50. You earn $3.25 back. Buy more shares and take the profits along the way. The more shares you own, the bigger your daily share of the revenue that is being doled out. Members are earning $250 a week in a few weeks even without recruiting.

2.  Referral memberships Earn 10% of the monthly fee your referrals pay. With Intellashares, you can make $1000 weekly or $2000 weekly. 

3.  Shares that Referrals Purchase

Earn 10% of all the shares they purchase.

4.  Pay it Forward Program

Once you earn a maximum income of $4,000 per month in your account, then any income over that is shared with your referrals or any other member you choose.  You help them out painlessly.  This assures everyone will see income and everyone is happy and will continue in the program.  It creates stability and longevity. New accounts can be opened so you can earn more income.

Sign with me and get all you need to begin earning now! I have a FREE Training and FREE marketing tools including websites, domains, etc.  

I will share with you all that works successfully for me. 

Want more information on Intellashares and how it works before you sign up, click the link below!

Melanie Fell

Intellashares Member 

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)