Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Found more Before Pics...

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:41 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 409 Total Views
I found more pictures of me before I got prego, so I thought I’d post them for the “before and after” thing. I still have to take recent pictures, but I’m very proud to say I fit in most of my size 5 jeans again and it’s only been 4 ½ months since I given birth. I gained a LOT when prego. Hugs,Aggie

by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
faerie75
by on May. 4, 2007 at 1:41 PM
you look great and i look like crap! im jealous! lol im sure you worked hard though. i must say you have tiny feet!!
MommyOfJulia
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:45 PM
Hi. Thank you for the comment on the Before and After pictures from Hot Mamma’s group :-). I kept thin before I got prego by doing Tae Bo, OMG that kicks your butt so bad, but in a good way, lol. Now, I don’t have time for that, so I eat Lean Cuisine for lunch and dinner and brand flakes for breakfast, plus fruit for snacks. Try to eat only that for a week and you’ll probably lose a couple of pounds. I think you look nice, don’t be so hard on yourself :-). Hugs, Aggie
faerie75
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:58 PM
i try to behave myself eating during the week but i love food and i like beer :(  i cant give it up thats the problem. i have the carmen electra cardio striptease and fit to strip the second one kicks my booty lol. i try to get to the gym but i manage to get htere only three times per week cuz i get tired at night and thats the only time i have to go! aawh excuses but eventually i get there, thats what we here for to give each other encouragement huh! 
christinarangel
by Group Owner on May. 11, 2007 at 2:30 PM
I think u both look amazing-and mommyofjulia-ur pics inspired me to run to the gym today and work out for an hr and a half.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)