Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED HELP PLEASE..................

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:06 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 446 Total Views
Hey guys, So I have another group and it is called Pregnancy and Birth Education. I started this because for some reason you are not allowed to post anything in the Pregnancy group that is educational (or you may get kicked out) Heaven Forbid we educate ourselves about our pregnancy!!!! Anyways not that I am past that....... I just havent had the time to tend to this group like I want to. I am looking for an administrator to help me out. I am looking for someone who knows a lot about birth or have taught Child birth education classes before. I would like someone who can inform moms in an encouraging way. (which I have never been good at LOL) I dont want anything to be sugar coated but I dont want it coated with razor blades either (is this making any sense? ) I dont want women going into birth their babies and say well no one told me the risks of this epidural, or pit, or narcotic, or AROM, or Cytotec, or ......well you get the picture. Women are going to make their decisions but atleast we can educate them on risks and benefits. Please let me know if you are interested. I will chose 1or 2 people to help me. Please do not be upset with me if you are not picked. I love you all and please feel free to join and put you 2 cents in anytime it is always welcomed.
Have a great day everyone!!!!
Thank you
Love Tiffany

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Birthkeeper
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:50 PM
Hi there!

I would love to do something like that if you think that my views/knowledge is what you're looking for.  I'm a bit more towards razor coated when it comes to ignorance, but I can definitely tone it down. LOL   : )

Let me know, either way is fine.

Christy
HBAC Mom, Birth Doula, and Apprentice Midwife
doulala
by Member on Sep. 10, 2007 at 3:01 AM
I'm not the one to do it, but I am totally with you on this concept!! Christy is Miss Info~ gotta love that!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)