Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Body FX® The Perfect "Meal Replacement"

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 2:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 1793 Total Views

Delicious meal replacement “shake” with scientifically balanced nutrients for optimal metabolic function.

Available in Tropical Creme, Berrylicious and Chocolate Paradise.

DIRECTIONS: Blend, shake or briskly stir 2 level scoops (44 grams) of Body FX into 8-10 oz. of chilled water. For additional flavor and thickness, blend Body FX into 6 oz. of water with 2 oz. of crushed ice. Drink and enjoy.

High Net Protein Utilization (NPU) and Body Assimilation (BA) Formulation. NPU and BA are standard measurements of a protein's biological utilization and assimilation. Body FX delivers the highest quality protein per measure for maximum body effectiveness.

Share your shake ideas here!

I lost 60 pounds and 36 inches in less than six months and I've kept it off for four years! Let me help you reach your goals in health and wellness... www.firstfitness.com/2bethin .

by on Mar. 31, 2008 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SuperNonnie
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2008 at 3:50 PM

I'll start this off with the classics...
First of all, I've never actually masured my water and/or ice. I kind of guess and I find that I like a little more water than the directions call for.

Chocolate Body FX is good "frozen, iced, or hot!" It's just GOOD!
Berry is good frozen or iced, and Tropical is good frozen or iced (some say, I'm not a big fan). Tropical is the one that is most fun to play with, which I'll describe in future posts.

1. Frozen... put a cup of ice in the blender, throw in two scoops of shake and cover with water. Hit the blender button until smooth and you have a frozen concoction that will rival a Wendy's Frostie, only it's SO much better for you!
2. Iced... good when you're on the run. Pour 10 oz. of water, 2 scoops of shake into a shaker cup (or a good ole pint mason jar) and put the lid on and shake. Drink and enjoy!
3. Hot... this one is tricky. If you use a blender, be sure is has a good lid, or it'll blow (ask my sister). One of those little battery operated stir sticks work great, just leave some room in the mug for the vortex. My graddaughter still has hers in a sippy cup every morning and we hold our finger over the hole and shake it up!

I lost 60 pounds and 36 inches in less than six months and I've kept it off for four years! Let me help you reach your goals in health and wellness... www.firstfitness.com/2bethin .

SuperNonnie
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2008 at 7:10 AM
How About a Pumpkin Pie Shake?

Put a cup full of ice in the blender. Add two scoops of Tropical Cream Body FX shake mix. Add enough cold water to cover the ice and the shake powder. Add 1/2 cup of canned or frozen pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix... it contains sugar... plain canned pumpkin) and about 1/2 to 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice mix. Blend until smooth. If you like pumpin pie, you'll LOVE this!

SuperNonnie
by Group Owner on Apr. 21, 2008 at 1:03 PM
FRAPPICHINO!!

Freeze your leftover coffee in ice cube trays. Once you have ice cubes, pop them out into ziplock bags so they don't pick up the flavor of the freezer.

Put several coffee ice cubes into the blender and add two scoops of tropical creme shake (hint: when using larger cubes of ice, it helps to let them sit out in the blender for a few minutes so they will blend easier). Cover with water and blend. Yummy!!

I lost 60 pounds and 36 inches in less than six months and I've kept it off for four years! Let me help you reach your goals in health and wellness...

SuperNonnie
by Group Owner on Apr. 30, 2008 at 8:01 PM
"CHOCO-BERRY"

Put a cup of ice in the blender. Add one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of berrilicious shake. Cover with water and blend until smooth.

For an added kick, throw in a couple of frozen strawberries!

I lost 60 pounds and 36 inches in less than six months and I've kept it off for four years! Let me help you reach your goals in health and wellness...

SuperNonnie
by Group Owner on May. 16, 2008 at 10:35 PM
Very Berrylicious

Add one cup of frozen strawberries to blender along with two scoops berrylicious shake mix. Add enough water to cover the berries and powder. Blend well.

SuperNonnie
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2008 at 9:01 PM

PUMPKIN PIE SHAKE... ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITES!!!!

I love this one (see recipe above)!! Have you tried it, yet??? It's pumpkin season... buy a baking pumpkin... or two, slice it in half and scrape out the seeds. Place it cut sides down on a baking sheet and add a little water. Bake at 350 until it's soft when you press on the outside. Take it out and let it cool, then scrape out the meat and put into half cup servings in freezer bags. You can fereze these and have "shake size" servings ready to go. They'll thaw quickly if you put the baggy into a glass of hot water.

When supper is late sometimes I'll just have some thermic veges and then finish it off with a pumpkin pie shake!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)