Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Armys Moving Us/New to Group

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:27 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

Hey everyone, I am a 24 y/o mom of two. I have been married nearly four years. My DH is in the active duty Army. We are currently stationed out of Georgia, but are relocating to Aberdeen, MD. We have family in Pennsylvania in the Reading area. We want to try to move in between both places. That would be like the Peach Bottom Area. Does anyone know of good rental companies or some online listing of rental properties? I have checked Craigslist and there is only 4 properties listed. I want to try to stay right in that area such as Delta, any help????

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
silvermyst91
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Good luck mama! I believe a lot of people are going to be moving there soon. As far as rentals in the Harford County and PA area here are some sites to check for rentals

www.theaegis.com This is a Harford County, MD newspaper.

www.somgmt.com  This is a rental company. They list house for private owners in the York County, Pa area.

www.ydr.com This is York, Pa newspaper although there usually isnt much in there.

And of course there is craigslist

Delta and Peach bottom are kind of "the middle of nowhere". Not sure hat you are looking to be near but those places you would have to drive a little to get to civilization lol. If you need any other help let me know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)