Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What items are a MUST to have duplicates of?

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:45 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 670 Total Views
Hi! My son will be born in sept & my daughter will be almost 14 months then. What do I need duplicates of & what items make life easier?

I plan on getting an additional:
Monitior
Booster/highchair
Changing pad

Baby 2 will sleep in the pack & play until he outgrows it (I think)
I know I will need a double stroller but what else?? Is that it?
by on Jun. 30, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MonLeighB
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 1:51 PM
Hm... Mine are 17m apart... But my sis an I were 14m apart.

We each had a crib. Because we were girls, we shared a lot of things though.

I moved my dd to a booster/high chair that straps to a dining chair once ds was born. He (6m) now uses te high chair. The booster was just so much cheaper than buying a second high chair. The playmat I reused (dd wasn't using it anymore), the swing and jumperoo he uses now as she doesn't. Most things she has outgrown. And if she hasn't, by the time he is old enough for it, she will have.

I am thinking that we will be getting duplicate toddler toys though. :-/ I guess I'll just be thinking as a mom of multiples would.

I do most diaper changes in the living room. So I keep a diaper changing mat from my old diaper bag (the bag wasn't big enough for two) under te coffee table. My kids wear te same size diaper so it makes it real easy. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicki.hemingway
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Mine are 11 months apart and we got a second crib, a second space saver high chair (converts to a toddler booster), a second carseat, and that's it thus far other than clothes since my children are different genders. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)