Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you manage grocery shopping?

Posted by   + Show Post

I thought since there a few members here who's little ones are a little older they might be able to offer advice about how to go grocery shopping with two under two?  Especially if the oldest either isn't walking yet or doesn't follow directions well enough to walk. 

Let's hear your answers and maybe you'll have a tip that can help some others out!

Tesa

shopping

by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 1:40 PM
Replies (21-22):
nicki.hemingway
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Since AJ will be 11 months when LO #2 arrives I plan on putting one in the moby wrap (which is how I shop with AJ now) and the other in the cart either sitting alone or in the carseat

dmom27
by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I hate grocery shopping!  I put it off until the last possible minute.  My DH used to have a great job with reasonable hours.  I would just wait until we were both home, and then one would go shopping, and one would stay with the boys.  Now he works constantly, and I'm stuck working and grocery shopping.  (He gets off later than I do, so i go.)  I usually don't buy much at one time.  I try to make sure they're both changed and fed.  Don't go around nap time!  It really helps if you know exactly what you need.  I have the hardest time because they either fight the whole time, scream at the top of their lungs, or bite through the packaging to try to get to the food.  Ugh!!!  (c:)  Pretty much it's hard anyway, so  I just suck it up and do it.  Wish I could go at midnight, but our store closes at 10, and my husband doesn't get home until after midnight anyway.  I would have to drive to another town.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN