Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Co-sleep

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 3:08 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 588 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you co-sleep with one or more of your children?

Options:

Yes, everyone is in the same bed.

Yes, the baby sleeps with me/us.

Nope, no kiddos in my bed.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 27

View Results

Are they right in bed with you or do you use a bedside sleeper? (looks like a bassinet with one side down)

by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AnaMaria624
by on May. 11, 2009 at 1:25 PM

My youngest is one month. He is in a pack and play next to me. My oldest is in her own room in a crib.

**Proud Stay At Home Mommy!** 

preview image
                                    preview image
preview image

BigR
by on May. 12, 2009 at 10:54 AM

My 15 month old sleeps in a toddler bed that is sandwiched between our bed and the wall on one side of our bedroom and when the second baby is born, the plan is to put her in a co-sleeper side car that is attached to the other side of the bed. Including the dog's bed, we  will have 4 beds total in our bedroom. When the second baby is more mobile, around 9  months, we'll move both kids out of our room at the same time.

newmom0508
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 9:20 PM

My 13 month old has a toddler bed in our room and goes to sleep there until we go to bed... then when he wakes up at night sleeps the rest of the night with us. DS 2 who is 11 days old has the crib in our room and sleeps there for now because we can't seem to get the hang of laying down and nursing sooo... since im up anyways I just put him back in the crib... he's so little and im afraid he'll either a.) fall off the bed or b.) get hurt by big brother

yellownes8
by Member on Dec. 6, 2010 at 11:40 PM

my 15 month old sleeps in a crib in her own room (she slept with me until she was 6 months) and my 4 week old will sleep with me until about 6 months and then she will sleep in a crib in her own room

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)