Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How early with the second one??

Posted by on May. 5, 2009 at 12:55 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 1158 Total Views

Just wondering how many people went early with the second one? I'm due at the end of the month and already dilated to a 3 on the 1st. I heard that having them close together there's a 40% chance that labor will begin early??? ... So READY!!!

pregnant bellyElizabeth

by on May. 5, 2009 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessalynnJade
by on May. 5, 2009 at 3:32 PM

I went in labor about 5 days early with my first and about 2 days late with my first.  I was also dilated to a 3 for a couple weeks before I had my 2nd.  Good luck!

BigR
by on May. 6, 2009 at 11:36 AM

I was a week early with my first and am currently due with my second in 2 days and she still hasn't come. I am so ready.

airforcewife058
by New Member on May. 6, 2009 at 4:35 PM

My boys are just 5 days shy of being exactly 12 months apart and my youngest came 3 1/2 weeks early....thankfully lol he weighed 8 lbs 5 1/2 ozs.

airforcewife0587. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Jemia
by on May. 7, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Yes my second was born 4 days before the due date and I was 4 days late with my first. 

averydog
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2009 at 7:51 AM

My first, my daughter, was 3 days late. My second, my son, was 2 weeks early.  I had lots of pre-term labor with him. If it was his choice, he would have been born at the 6 month mark of the pregnancy. It was rough.

Tesa

Connors.Mom
by New Member on May. 8, 2009 at 10:31 AM

My first was 4 days early and exactly 14 months later my second was born, 3 weeks early.

dedicatedrider
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 10:40 AM

I was 6 weeks early with my second, however, my first was 4 weeks early, and the apparent cause for my pre-term delivery was an infection in the amniotic membrane.

ErinAnnaandBaby
by New Member on May. 8, 2009 at 10:40 AM

I am right there with you on the countdown and on wanting ds to come NOW!!!! I know it's early but  I have never been known for my patience lol. My OB doesn't check if you're dilated til 38 weeks so I have no idea how long I have to wait.

bobnliz
by on May. 9, 2009 at 9:44 AM

WELL, IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND I'M STILL AT A 3! UUHHH....badfrustrated

pregnant bellyElizabeth

ErinAnnaandBaby
by New Member on May. 9, 2009 at 9:59 PM

so sorry. I'm so right there with you. I want this kid outta me so bad!!! I can't believe I carried my dd 2 1/2 weeks past this point! I think I'm gonna die!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)