Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome - Please Sign Our Guestbook

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2009 at 11:01 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 1028 Total Views

Hi Ladies:  Please sign in and tell us a little bit about yourself.  This is a group of wonderful ladies with a zany sense of humor.  We hope that you enjoy your stay here!

Vicky

by on Jul. 24, 2009 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
passionate4pink
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:00 PM

hey hey hey....vicky my special gal...i'mma stoppin by...checkin things out all the way from crazy 4 sure group......i'm gonna look around :)

Ragdoll80
by on Jan. 9, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Hi my name is Shelly I just joined CafeMom not long ago.  I am a 48 year old mom of one 15 year old son.  I have been married to a wonderful husband for 29 years.  I love classic rock music, classic muscle cars and auto racing.  I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies and being part of this group.

HEYITSME13
by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 9:31 AM

LETS ROCK

Kajon
by Rockabilly on Feb. 17, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Hey...great idea for a group!  Your group was "Spotlighted".  I am a 45 year old mother of a terrific little boy who'll be 5 in April.  Instead of the conventional baby lullabye cds I always played the Grateful Dead...particularly Europe '72 and Shakedown Street.  I love classic rock and especially blues based rock.  If I had to pick one artist's album (cd) collection to take with me on a deserted island, it would be Led Zeppelin!  Although Aerosmith is close (Permanent Vacation and earlier).  But I like most music genres.  I don't get onto Cafe Mom daily but I check in a few times a week.

Rock on!

Oh yeah, my DH and I were married by Elvis in Las Vegas! (not the pants suit Elvis...the younger Elvis with the gold sportscoat).

fern624
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 9:28 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BITHDAY TO A HARD WORKING GROUP HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND AND MY YOU CONTINUE TO GROW AND BECOME IN THE TOP 20     LOL LOVE YOA LADIES ....... 

tvschiulaz
by on Jul. 23, 2010 at 10:11 AM

BUMP!

25beengoodtome
by on Oct. 11, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Quoting grammabird:

I do not think I will join, I do not need another inative group,Thanks

Sorry ~ but I GOTTA dissagree I think this is a busy group! You just need to stop in often to see all the new videos & rockin' news. Drop a comment while you're here.

~ Marie I'm Addicted to CAFEMOM

icetealady
by on Nov. 6, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Hi Everybody

Thanks for the invite Cindy so happy to be here great idea for a group and I see so many familiar faces Vicky , Barb , Kathy , Marie that is awesome I am thrilled to be here. For those I don't know I am Dana and I live in CA with my hubby and 2 sons. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Hugs

grismelda
by on Dec. 4, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Howdy Ladies!I am 51 wonderful years old and have raised three children into very productive adults.I would surely like to join your Rock and roll group here.I and my husband of 36 years own our own business.Busy ,but fun to know I have a group of ladies to listen if I need an ear.I miss the radio playing all the good music like Trapeze,UFO,Robin Trower ,and of course The Led.A favorite greeting I like to use is: May ALL your nights feel like Christmas Eve,and evryday feel like your birthday.Hey Happy Christmas everyone!!

OldnWiseMom
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Hello, Classic Rock Mommas!  Happy Birthday to a great bunch of ladies--many of whom I count as my dearest friends!

Hoping you have a wonderful Birthday, and many more successful years!  This is a Wonderful Group with Wonderful Admns and Members!

Much love, Wanda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN