Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for some friends!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

Hello ladies. We have finally moved out here and are loving it. Now I just need to start meeting some of the wonderful people out here. Is there anyone interested in getting together for playdates or is there a playgroup around that we can come too. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 2 month old boy. We'd love to come play!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dommysmommy101
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:31 PM

my son is 2 and 1/2 also. where in city center do you live?

m-n-msmamma
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 10:28 AM

Quoting dommysmommy101:

my son is 2 and 1/2 also. where in city center do you live?

we live in the sweetwater division. close to the flag pole at the round a bout.

whatever54
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:52 PM

Come meet us for coffee at Coffee Creations in Saratoga Springs (by Smiths) at 9:30 tomorrow Tuesday January 27th!

-Jackie

m-n-msmamma
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:43 PM

Quoting whatever54:

Come meet us for coffee at Coffee Creations in Saratoga Springs (by Smiths) at 9:30 tomorrow Tuesday January 27th!

-Jackie

i'd love to come. i have the kids though. is that ok. and its fine if its not i understand mommy time! hubby works tuesday mornings but starting february i can meet mondays if anyone wants to do it then.

katie1381
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:41 PM

A friend and I walk.  We walked almost every day before it got too darn cold and snowy.  We are both in the Ranches, but if you would like to join us we can let you know when we go again.  I have a 1 1/2 half old son...he loves to play if you ever want to get together.

m-n-msmamma
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Quoting katie1381:

A friend and I walk.  We walked almost every day before it got too darn cold and snowy.  We are both in the Ranches, but if you would like to join us we can let you know when we go again.  I have a 1 1/2 half old son...he loves to play if you ever want to get together.

that would be awesome thanks. and i'm thinking of setting something up at a play place for lunch soon so we can all meet. i'll let you know when i do that too!

whatever54
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:15 PM
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Bringing the kids is fine. We meet for coffee every Tuesday. Maybe you can catch the next one.
eaglemama2
by on Apr. 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Hello Ladies!   My name is Jeannine and I am a WAHM with two awesome kids 6 & 7.    We just moved up here in November '08 and just love it.

If any of you have kids at Pony Express, come visit the Pony Express board.   I want to try and liven that up a bit, so if any of you have any good ideas or what have you, let me know!   I would like to see more moms and teachers interact there!

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)