Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bottle water vs Steamed/boiled water

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 9:47 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

Poll

Question: What would you prefer to use?

Options:

Bottled store bought water

Home boiled water

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Hi Mommies,

What you do you ladies use to prepare your baby's formula bottled water or home boiled water? The reason I ask is because I use bottled water and my sitter said it will rotten his teeth.

Lissette
by on May. 4, 2007 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
guam_mama
by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:01 AM
We have pretty good well water here in our neighborhood so we just use the tap water...we don't even heat it up anymore...and he likes it. But I keep a case of bottled water in my car because it helps when we are on the road or someplace else to have an easy access to clean water. So at home its tap...anywhere else...its bottled.
MsWood729
by Member on May. 8, 2007 at 5:03 AM
With my son from day 1 its been Nursery water.  I have never heard of water rotten a baby's teeth.  Why hasn't it rotted our teeth yet.  Do what you think is best for Lil Man.  and if it becomes to much of any issue ask his Doctor they know best.
grantsmommy23
by on May. 8, 2007 at 3:32 PM

I use bottled water when I'm out.  That is really just because it is convenient.  I was told by his pediatrician that tap water is okay for them because they get a small amount of flouride in it.  She said it was actually good for their developing teeth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)