Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

staying home

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:20 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 208 Total Views
Ok so I noticed alot of you are stay at home moms, how on earth do you do it?!
I would love to stay at home with my baby and lately I want it sooo much more! I never thought I would want to stay at home but now I dont want to miss anything! He is pulling himself up and standing all the time, I missed is first laugh and I know I will miss many more firsts since he is in daycare 10-11 hours a day! I hate this! I started my won business and well I dont have a lot of time to devote to it but it is going ok, not good enough to quit my real job though. I was thinking of maybe quitting and finding a part time job somewhere else so I would have more time to market my business and stay home but right now I am making $19/hr full time and I dont thing I can afford to go to working somewhere part time for $7!
anyway, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions, do any of you bartend or work in clubs, concert venues or waitress?
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
perphexion
by Group Owner on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:56 PM

Hey now that you mention it I wanted to be a waitress but hubby is against it because it would infringe on his time but I am definitely interested in doing it.  My ex sister in law was a waitress for Denny's and used to make $150/day.  That's good money for a day and that is just Denny's.  Imagine if you were working somewhere a little more upscale.  I'm still thinking about it but my hubby wants the little bit of time we have together for us.  You might want to talk to Holliwood.  She is independent and has a great job on the weekends that pays her well. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)