Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is just a vent.....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:17 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 199 Total Views
I'm just mad and have to vent.  Feel free to ignore. 

I have just about HAD IT with the financial aid office at TCC.  I have to take out a loan for this year b/c - well we don't have that kind of money to pay for nursing courses.  I signed this stupid Master promissory note 3 weeks ago, and TCC has done nothing with it yet .  ARRRGGGHHHH. 

So I just left a NASTY voice mail in financial aid.  They said they'd get back to me in 24-48 hours, and they'd better.  Tuition for this semester is due on the 11th, and I kind of wanted the loan for THIS semester. So I can take the child psych class that I really don't want to. We can pay for it if need be.

All this so I can eventually get a job that pays more than minimum wage.

Thank you for listening, I feel better now.  I won't go yell at my kids to empty the dishwasher (lol)
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
urromancelady
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:22 AM
sorry. Financial aid always sucks. Thats the major reason Im not looking forward to starting school again, well that and I dont think I can work full time and school full time and have time for my son....there just isnt enough time in a day!

Victoria Smida, Pure Romance Consultant

www.victoriasmida.pureromance.com

victoriasmida@pureromance.com

nicvin16
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:36 AM

its sucks...but i bet they are extremely busy considering everyone else is trying to get their shit done to.  but trust me i would be mad also.  atleast everyone else at TCC is easy to deal with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)