Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey, Ladies. Come give us an update and tell us how you are doing.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 368 Total Views

Hey, ladies come give us an update on how things are going with you and your man. Sorry, summer has been really busy for me with the kids out of school and working fulltime.

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
scarlett0720
by on Sep. 4, 2007 at 10:28 AM
It's been a tough couple of weeks at my house. My 8 year old daughter, 2 year old son, and my husband have all had walking pneumonia and it has been very stressfull and full of lots of worry! My daughter seems to be on the mend and recovering. My husband is a little behind her and still coughing quite a bit but he is definately not as bad as he was. It's my two year old who is still having a tough time. We just took him in to the doctor yesterday and on top of the antibiotics he's already on he now has to have breathing treatments every four hours and he needs to take prednisone twice a day. So, right now I'am just really worried about him.  : (

Hope everyone else is doing much better!
junior
by Member on Sep. 6, 2007 at 11:25 PM
Things are going pretty good here. Just been busy with getting the kids back into a routine now that school has started up again. John got injured at work so I have been taking care of him. (knee injury) I myself had my stomach operated on 3 weeks ago to have several cyst removed. We are all just trying to recover from all that but doing well. How are all of you doing?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)