Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello everyone I am new on here

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:40 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 314 Total Views
Hello my name is polly I am on my 3rd marriage I started very very young and I just got re-married again on the 19th of July I played it smart this time I was friends with him and his ex-wife for years before we ever hooked up together. I know he loves kids he had 2 girls of his own and we just had a son together in march of this year so  this one is going good but it is still hard b/c I am contantley thinking does these things ever work out if there is anyone out there who has made a marriage work after a failed 1 2 or 3 please let me know there is hope out there thanks and I am glad I found a group to where I will no longer feel judged because I realize now the failed ones where not all my fault
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tammyleuhall
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:08 PM
Welcome to the group. My name is Tammy and I am the group owner. I welcome you with lots of support. I am on my fourth marriage and the man I am married to is the love of my life I would not know what to do without him by my side. I love him with all of my heart and soul. Believe me, after three really bad marriages I never ever thought that I would find someone I could love this much with all of my heart. You will not be judged here in this group for any reason- I created this group because of my history in the relationship and the marriage departments so, that I could met other mom's in the same situations as me and hopefully, get advice, support, friendship, and lots of understanding. Just to let you know there is hope for real love and support no matter how many times you were married before. Good luck! Sounds to me like you have found the man you want to be with now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)