Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long did the program take you

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:19 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

I feel like ive just started and Im not getting done fast enough. Its been two months and im still on pathologies. Does anyone else feel like it is impossible to do with kids around all day long?

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bmay33
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:59 PM

I know the feeling.. I started on the 20th of October.. almost at the 1 month mark, and I'm only halfway through Pathophysiology :(

The other sections went by pretty quickly, but now with so much vocab and definitions to add to word lists its taking a while longer... not to mention more to memorize!

e.sugarbaby
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Yes - I felt like it took forever....

I really hit some brick walls when it was time to do all the transcribing.... there were days I thought I WOULD NEVER FINISH!

I am scheduled to take the final next week .... it took me about 19 months to complete the course. I have a little one and several part time jobs to keep some income coming in.... but I did try and stay diligent and do SOMETHING everyday as much as I could. Now of course there were days I couldn't but it was never far from my mind.... always hanging over my head until I got back on the computer.

I am a nervous wreck about the exam now too. I am so ready to be done and be done with high scores. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)