Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the stress of the Job!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:32 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 251 Total Views
the stress of my job can create health issues for me, I need to take care of myself. I run a small funeral home, family funeral home, with one paid employee. the rest are family. I find myself doing everything. I have high bp, i am over weight, and I sleep with the help of Tynonal PM. I guess I am doing this to myself, because I see no other way, and I love what I do, I hope through sharing, I can relax and do my Job with out the stress,
the most difficult funeral to plan is the one over the phone, you cant really get the job done, not like you need too. calling others to do what you need to do, not sure if it is what you would do. and then will it be ready when the family arrives, so the stree level is high on this service.......
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
dnash831
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Hi. I see that it has been some time since you posted this but I want to be a funeral director. I see in the other post you posted you said it is a calling. I honestly think that it is my calling, but my problem is that I dont know how to get started. Can I do an externship and work my way up to getting to college? also I dont have much money, so its not going to be easy paying for college. any advice will be greatly appreciated. thank you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)