Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom's in Hendersonville

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 10:15 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 450 Total Views

I'm really wanting to make some 'mom' friends.

I've been living in Hendersonville for the last 5 years. I have three kids: 1 son and two daughters. I'm a stay at home mom and I'm starting to realize that my life is completely tied up with my kids, husband, taking care of the house, which I love being able to do but it's starting to bring me down. I find myself procrastinatingwhen it comes to 'me' time or just don't know what to do when I do have the opportunity. SO, my goal is to meet other moms in the Hendersonville area and try to set up 'mom' dates, play dates, hangout, ANYTHING!!!

If your interested, lets be friends!

because nice matters...
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
miss.dee_dee615
by on Jun. 25, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I sent you a friend request. I'm not in Hendersonville, but not far from it. I'm in the Goodlettsville/Millersville area. I have a 2 1/2 year old boy. I know how you feel, though!

tcct09
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi.... I just moved to Goodlettsville. I'm a stay at home mom too and left all my friends behind in SC. I know NO ONE here..........so I'm definitely up for meeting new people...

Mom2theboy1994
by on Apr. 7, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Hi y'all! I too am a SAHM, but my child is older. Would anyone be interested in meeting up for lunch or something?

WillowdancerTR
by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 7:21 PM

Hi there! I'm new here to this group. I'm a SAHM in Gallatin, not too far from Hendersonville. We go there to shop :D Looking for friends as well.  I have an 8 yr old daughter at home (the rest are grown) and spend alot of time working out at the Civic Center when she's in school and we take Martial Arts together.

tweety1273
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 10:12 PM

I just moved to Hendersonville (from IL) this summer. I don't know anyone!! I would love to meet up sometime and do an adult outing : ) I am a single, working mom of 2 boys-12 and 9, so I have to get together evenings and weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)