Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plus Size Friendly Dr?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:08 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 683 Total Views

Hmmm well let me say this.. I am a fat girl.. (yes I said fat and I can admit to it lol)

My family just moved to the Little Rock/Pine Bluff area (in Oct 09) and I am needing to find a family Dr as well as a OBGYN (need a gyno for right now...but we are ttc...) Oh and a possible VBAC friendly one as well..... So my question is... Do any of you have a fat friendly Dr (not mentioning the fat issue at EVERY appointment)... What would be even better is a general practicioner whom will be able to be my kids' dr as well as hunny and mine...

Any of your advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

~*Steph*~

Mommy to 2 lil boys, Brayden 3ys old & Braxton 2yrs old.

twin boys

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
justagirl_979
by New Member on Apr. 15, 2010 at 9:36 PM

well i am a big girl too and i see dr. g woods in nlr he is a good doc. i have seen him with all mine.. i am a over 250 lbs girl.. ...no for o reg pcp...not to sure of..

juliesmom818
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 2:10 PM

DR. GREGORY WOOD IS AWESOME OB/GYN.. HE HAS DELIVERED MY LAST 2 BOY'S AND I WILL ALWAYS TELL LADIES TO USE HIM.. HE IS ACROSS THE STREET FROM BURGER KING ON MCCAIN  IF YOU ARE COMIN FROM LITTLE ROCK WHEN YOU TAKE THE EXIT (THERE'S 2) OF THEM DONT GO OVER THE FREEWAY YOU NEED TO GO RIGHT AND GET INTO THE LEFT LANE BECAUSE HIS OFFICE IS ON THE LEFT, YOU WILL LIKE HIM AND HIS NURSE'S THEY ARE GREAT...BONNIE (SHE DRAW'S BLOOD FOR LAB WORK) SHE IS WONDERFUL YOU DONT FEEL THE NEEDLE OR ANYTHING..

DR. GREGORY WOOD  OFFICE NUMBER IS  (501) 955-9585..

I HAD MY LAST 2 BOY'S AT THE BIG BAPTIST IN LITTLE ROCK, THE NURSE'S AT THE HOSPITAL  THEY ARE AWESOME ALSO..THEY WILL BE RIGHT THERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION'S AND HOLD YOUR HAND.. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FOR PAIN YOU CAN ASK OR THEY WILL ASK YOU FIRST..   I"AM A PLUS SIZE GIRL MOMMA TOO..

A FAMILY DOCTOR I DONT REALLY KNOW OF ANY.. DR.LEE WALKER IS PRETTY GOOD,I DONT KNOW IF HE SEE'S KIDS.. HE IS IN LITTLE ROCK ALSO IN A CLINIC  NEXT DOOR TO THE BIG BAPTIST HOSPITAL I DONT KNOW HIS NUMBER,  MY KIDDO'S GO TO GPC AT CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL IN LITTLE ROCK..  THERE NUMBER IS (501)364-1202..

GOOD  LUCK HUN..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)