Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not working so I'm bored

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

Alright ladies,

I am going to use you for entertainment since I can't do much else but sit at the computer hovering over Cafemom when I'm not doing school work. LOL

In the AFB group they started playing a game that I've done variations of in the past and is kind of cute so I'm going to start it here. They are doing true/false but we'll just do questions. I'll start with asking a question and the next person to respond will answer it and ask another question and the next mom will answer that and so on. It is a cute way to get to know each other.

Ok starting:

Do you want more children?

Kinda makes you want to lick your screen, doesn't it?
Cynthia Tackett
DOVE Chocolate Discoveries
Independent Chocolatier #6076

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
smileywife
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:28 PM

It depends on if this one is a gurl or not. If it is Im done if not we may try 1 more time or adopt a lil gurl. 

?: what is your fav chidhood summer memory

I'm a vaccinating,gun totin,God loving, church going, spanking, Pro-life, republican momma of two amaving lil boys Robby and Davis, and wife to the best husband God could give a woman Russell, we also just found out we are expecting number 3 this oct. I love my family more then my own life and the 3 of them come before anything.

baby boytoddler boyexpecting baby

Silvertears1275
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:04 AM

Going swimming at Lake Sylvia when I was little.

How did you meet your DH/SO?

cat1622
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 5:54 PM

We met while deployed to Qatar. I was married (going through divorce) and he was engaged. We met in Jan 07. He was in the same dorm building as me, right across the hall. He would try to talk to me all the time but all he would ever get out of me is "hi" so he got smart. He noticed I always hung out with my supervisor who was down the hall so he started talking to her... she LOVED to talk to anyone about anything. LOL So, I got stuck after changing from my uniform to PT clothes (we have to be in uniform 24-7 over ther, PT uniform counts) and went to meet her for dinner & there he was talking to her in the hallway. I stood there and listened, didn't say much. He weasled his way onto our trip we had planned to go off base. That was when it REALLY started. I did NOT want to talk to him but we were in the back seat together and of course he was asking me 500 questions and I didn't want to be rude. Once we made our 1st stop I was able to get in the front seat so he sat right behind me and kept tugging on my seat belt. I warmed up to him by the end of the day. We were inseperable by mid February, he even changed his day off to be the same as mine. LOL April Fools Day was the breaking point for him. He started talking about not wanting to get married to his fiance etc. (he didn't really know her, she lived in NJ, he lived in GA and they met once - was a convenience thing for them both).  Neither one of us talked about having feelings more than friendship with each other. The next week while we were at the pool on our day off he said he was going to play a April fools joke and tell me he was breaking off the wedding because he fell in love with me. I got mad at him and said he shouldn't say things like that. He said that was why he didn't do it, he knew I'd be mad. As it turns out it wasn't a joke ;o)

Well, that was LONG! LOL I tried to wait for someone else to respond so I wouldn't do that but I had to try to keep this going.

Do you have or would you ever get breast implants?

Kinda makes you want to lick your screen, doesn't it?
Cynthia Tackett
DOVE Chocolate Discoveries
Independent Chocolatier #6076

samantha164
by on Apr. 12, 2009 at 10:01 PM

My husband has promised me them for christmas this year. I just dont know if I can wait that long. For my question,  If you could go anywhere in the world were would you go and what would you do?

smileywife
by Group Admin on Apr. 12, 2009 at 10:23 PM

I would go back to italy. Im an air force brat and i was born over there so I wanna go see where I lived the 1st year of my life.  

Why did you name your kids what you did??? 

I'm a vaccinating,gun totin,God loving, church going, spanking, Pro-life, republican momma of two amaving lil boys Robby and Davis, and wife to the best husband God could give a woman Russell, we also just found out we are expecting number 3 this oct. I love my family more then my own life and the 3 of them come before anything.

baby boytoddler boyexpecting baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)