Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ENERGY NEEDED....

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2008 at 2:13 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 344 Total Views
This is an example of what to do if you have a health concern. Just write about what it is in the Title. Be precise and use as few words as possible in this title. 

Then in writing the body of your post, describe your problems you have been having in as much detail as possible. Add the post and then wait for responses! 

Your posts should be something like this:

For me.... (before I started Kyani).... I was always tired and by the time I got home from work I didn't want to play, do house work, or get things done. I just wanted to go to bed. I desperately needed energy. I worked long hours and then coached on top of that! Sometimes I wouldn't get home until 7 or 8 at night! (But thanks to Kyani I now have plenty of energy and have actually lost weight because I am not trying to sleep so much! Kyani also helped curb my appetite!)

by on Apr. 9, 2008 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
destinyschild42
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I used to come hoem from wok and be so tired I'd plop down on the couch for the rest of the evening.

I had no energy to do things with the  kids or with my husband.

But since I started  drinking Crave energy drink, from Vitamark, i have more energy thru out the day to clean my hosue, and to play with the kids and spend time with my husband, and do things I enjoy,like bike riding, hiking, and going for walks in he evening.

It is incredible!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)