Letâ€™s hold these people accountable.
1. Todd Akin: â€śIf itâ€™s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing downâ€ť - mid 2012 Senate Campaign
2. Claytie Williams: â€śIf itâ€™s inevitable, just relax and enjoy itâ€ť - mid 1990 Gubernatorial race in Texas
3. Chuck Winder: â€śI would hope that when a woman goes in to a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape. I assume thatâ€™s part of the counseling that goes on.â€ť - March 2012
4. Ken Buck: â€śA jury could very well conclude that this is a case of buyerâ€™s remorse â€¦ It appears to me â€¦ you invited him overâ€¦ the appearance is of consent.â€ť - October 2010
5. Rick Santorum: â€śI think the right approach is to accept this horribly created â€” in the sense of rape â€” but nevertheless a gift in a very broken way, the gift of human life, and accept what God has given to youâ€¦ rape victims should make the best of a bad situation.â€ť -January, 2012
PEOPLE: WE SHOULD ALL BE FURIOUS. WE SHOULD ALL GET PISSED OFF AND BE VOCAL ABOUT IT. WE SHOULD ALL VOTE.