Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This weeks 1940s Contest.

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 1:56 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 125 Total Views

I am so sorry for not being on more. I have had appointments, and tons of phone calls to make or return since my son's diagnosis of PDD-NOS (mild autism) the end of last month. Our routine has been hectic and well he isn't handling the changes all that well. 

I posted this information on this weeks contest this week for the 1940's Contest. I want to thank my wonderful Admins for helping me keep this group alive. Great posts girls. 

by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Raesreppilf
by Genealogist- GA on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I completely understand how busy you are right now since my son also has PDD-NOS. Things will calm down and you will be able to get your son back into a routine.  Change is bad for these "little" guys.

I'll have to take a look at your contest now.

DawnPratt23
by Genealogist-GO on Mar. 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Thank you, I'd rather clean than deal with all these phone calls. He gets so active and it is hard to focus on the call when all 3 of my little ones start fighting over this or that. 

The contest is held by the 1940s US Census. Two winners will be selected, if you have already downloaded the software and completed a batch you are automatically included in the contest. The Ambassador who shares this the most will win a Kindle Fire(I would really love one of those).  

Quoting Raesreppilf:

I completely understand how busy you are right now since my son also has PDD-NOS. Things will calm down and you will be able to get your son back into a routine.  Change is bad for these "little" guys.

I'll have to take a look at your contest now.

LilyPondOasis
by Genealogist on Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds interesting. Good luck to you both if you entered.

I thank you for the group Dawn. You all have been SO helpful. I just want you to know I appreciate the group and all of you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)