Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday is the Day!!!

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:37 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Very exciting project starting on Monday. Volunteers will also be able to search for clues that have created brick walls in their research. 

by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DawnPratt23
by Genealogist-GO on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:39 PM

DawnPratt23
by Genealogist-GO on Mar. 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM

The Housing Census, sad that stables were considered homes. 

DawnPratt23
by Genealogist-GO on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM

DawnPratt23
by Genealogist-GO on Mar. 29, 2012 at 4:06 PM

LilyPondOasis
by Genealogist on Mar. 29, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Boy have times changed! Men in suits and wearing hats! 

Almost reminds me of a Leave it to Beaver episode! 

Thanks for posting these Dawn! Very informative! 

Am I able to check the maps and enumeration districts they speak of as well or do you have to be a paying member of Ancestry to do so? 

VanBurren
by Genealogist on Mar. 29, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I'm excited!!  Can't wait to get started on it!  I've been working on some batches of other work to get used to the program.  Been doing pretty well with it, but I'm so afraid of making mistakes....I mean, people are depending on our accuracy.  Still exicted, though:)

Raesreppilf
by Genealogist- GA on Apr. 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

The day has come!!  I've been looking through some of the images that ancestry has put online and am fascinated by level of education, hours worked, and income that is listed in this census.  I can't wait for Ohio to get online so I can actually look for closer relatives.

DawnPratt23
by Genealogist-GO on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I'll have to work on that tonight, today has been a Crazy day. The good thing is in 2 hours I have an appointment for a massage, and re alignment of my back. Can't wait. 

Quoting Raesreppilf:

The day has come!!  I've been looking through some of the images that ancestry has put online and am fascinated by level of education, hours worked, and income that is listed in this census.  I can't wait for Ohio to get online so I can actually look for closer relatives.

Raesreppilf
by Genealogist- GA on Apr. 2, 2012 at 4:12 PM

That sounds great.  I could use some pampering.  It's spring break this week and the kids are driving me crazy already.  My yard seems to be the meeting place for the kids in the neighborhood.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

I'll have to work on that tonight, today has been a Crazy day. The good thing is in 2 hours I have an appointment for a massage, and re alignment of my back. Can't wait. 

Quoting Raesreppilf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)