Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! Let me introduce myself

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

My name is Ann and I've been playing around with family history for 15 years or so. I love discovering new relatives! I also love helping out other people too.

Ann

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Raesreppilf
by Genealogist- GA on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!!  

DawnPratt23
by Genealogist-GO on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Welcome to the group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyPondOasis
by Genealogist on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Welcome to the group!

Mook
by Genealogist on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Hi Ann.  I too, am addicted to Family History. My name is Amanda. I live in Illinois. Where are you from?

NannyAnn826
by Genealogist on Aug. 25, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I live in northwest Alabama. I'll through out my main names I'm researching - LeMay, Griffin, Owen, Gunter

LilyPondOasis
by Genealogist on Aug. 26, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Here is a link where I found a bit of my family: Not sure HOW I actually connect on this mans site but I found family within it, maybe through the Carter's/Taylor's is my guess. But its pretty neat.

http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=buenavista3&recno=32924

I found a distant cousin on here actually on Cafe Mom thru my Grandmother's side -- Samuel Pleasant Miles Roach was his name -- you just never know.

Found another cousin via  Scott County VA site and another via another link related to the HALE side of my family. 

It was pretty cool and I learned about the HALE side from her, and my Great Mother and she was her Great Aunt or something! 

Quoting NannyAnn826:

I live in northwest Alabama. I'll through out my main names I'm researching - LeMay, Griffin, Owen, Gunter

dawn080759
by Genealogist- GA on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:05 PM

welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)