Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayer List (February)

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

Piggy-backing off the post to Rebecca's situation, I think we should put together a prayer list of those of us who need extra support through prayer and fellowship. Please provide (first) names so we can pray to God for their individual needs!

My Godsister Kara is suffering from MS. She is a college senior and is struggling with her course load. Her medication is making her ill, and she can't drop anymore classes or she will not have medical insurance. (Talk about a Catch-22!).

My friend's 3-year old daughter Marina has been very ill for the past few months. They thought she may have Lukemia, but her tests have come out negative! Please pray that her doctors can diagnose her symptoms to treat her constant headaches and pains!

My Godsons' Mother is pregnant with a baby who will not survive outside the womb. Her baby girl was diagnosed with Turners Syndrome when she was just 12 weeks along. Please pray for God to provide strenght to Sally and her family during this difficult time.

Feel free to reply to this list so we can keep in mind those who are in need of our prayers!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I'd like prayers for myself Syra for my upcoming birth.

Great idea Kami!

by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Please pray for my nephew Prestion. He is struggling with developmental delays andother health issues and for his mother Kelly

I also ask you to pray for me (Elizabeth) I am really struggling to over come this depression.

Thank you Kami I will be sure to check in peiodically to add other peoples posted  requests to our family's prayer list.  God Bless!

by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 6:24 PM

Please pray for my brother Gregory as he fights for custody of his sons from their mentally ill mother who is abusing them. Please pray for the boys too---their names are Peter, Evan, and Andrew.

Mother to Katherine Grace, born August 23 2007

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Are you currently an Emory University student or an alumna? Maybe a current or former faculty member or otherwise associated with Emory? Join my new group Emory University Moms.

by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Great idea!!

Please pray for my son Maximus as he has RSV and an ear infection and is not doing well.

My sister Abbi has schizophrenia and is having a hard time coping.

My friends Amanda, Renee, and their family are having a hard time coping with the suicide of a brother/son.

And pray for me Bethany that God will guide me to the right path for my education.

by Member on Feb. 7, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Please pray for my husband and I (Matthew and Krista). My husband got laid off 2 weeks ago and I am a SAHM so we are deciding what our next move should be (should I go back to work f/t, p/t , or not at all??)... We are very fortunate that we will be okay financially for the next few months but we need God's guidance and LOTS of patience!

Thank you everyone!

by Group Owner on Feb. 13, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Pray for Ana and Rob, who just had a little baby boy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)