Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

little car accident

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:38 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

I just rammed a tree while I was backing out of a parking space.  I was so focused on looking for other cars that I missed the obvious.  I had all the kids in the back crying and at least four witnesses looking horrified at me.  Fortunately no one was hurt, the tree was unscathed, and the back bumper was only a little scratched.

I seem to get into more parking lot accidents when I am pregnant than not.  Sigh.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KamiLynn
by Group Owner on Feb. 14, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Syra! Are you ok??

Syra3.14159
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 4:40 PM

I was secretly hoping that it would start labor, but it only seemed to exasperate my pelvic bone pain.  I had a hard time sleeping last night.

I feel much better today though and the kids haven't complained.  I guess all's well that ends well.

rettmom5
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Syra, you weren't secretly trying anything just to start labor were you?  I can say that because I do. I have gone so far overdue that I got in dh's little pickup and looked for potholes!! Midwives let you go 'over' especially when you ov'ed twice and your 'due suggestion' could be off. Mine usually is, but I am so miserable at that point.  How much longer do you have to go?

Syra3.14159
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM

I don't think I hit the tree on purpose, but I sure was hoping it would do something!

I have two weeks to my due date.  I'm very uncomfortable these days.  It makes it so hard to do anything.  I can't move without pelvic pain and I can't think worth anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)