Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One of my pictures will be in a local newspaper!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:20 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

Saturday my sister called me up to come hang out with her and to go to my nephew's baseball game.  I was wanting pics of him in his all stars uniform so I jumped at the chance. 
While there we were talking to the families of some of the boys and my sister had showed them some of the pictures I had taken for her.  They loved them!  Then they mentioned that the photographer they had for the team was crap and couldn't take very good pictures, they were VERY unhappy with him apparently.  And wanted to know if I would take pictures of some of the boys and possibly the whole team at the end.  So I said sure.

I got a few at the river, then at the game, and after when I was getting ready to leave they stopped me and said "you need to get a team picture!" lol so they bombarded to coaches and told them to get all the boys together and set up for a team photo.  I took a couple of them and emailed them to one of the moms.  Who then showed them to everyone else, and then the coaches told my sister to have me email to HIM.  They wanted to pay me but I wasn't going to charge for something that I wasn't asked to do professionally, and I wanted to do it lol. 
BUT they said they are going to get it in the newspaper, apparently mine is the only photo they have of the whole team. 
So now I have a bunch of people I dont know, looking at all the pictures I have ever taken lol.  Apparently talking about hiring me to take more pictures!

Anyway I wanted to share that. And after they put the picture in the paper I will post it on here and show you guys.
Thanks for reading though!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
peekab00
by Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:04 AM

way to go

Shannon541
by Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:03 AM

How exciting! Yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)