Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ME PLEASE?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 2:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

So I have Muslin backdrops...I HATE them, they wrinkle so easy and I can iron but after I have to do it on a large flat space and if I want to take them with me anywhere I have to iron them before use and there is no garuntee they will stay wrinkle free...and the wrinkkles come out in the pictures...

I have read that vinyl and canvas are really good without wrinkling but I can't seem to find any place that has just white or nuetral colors, usually everything I have seen is some kind of whimsical type background. Which I would love to have at least one but I need something that is nuetral.
I looked on Amazon but I am not sure if I should trust those places considering they may or may not be photography type backdrops.

So I come to you ladies to help me out. Where can I find inexpensive(150 or less) backdrops that are FOR SURE wrinkle proof(for the most part) and I can take wherever I need to go?

by on Dec. 31, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wife_and_mommy
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:55 AM

There is a place called backdrop outlet online.. They have sales all the time and I'm sure you can can some up there at a decent price.

nikkisuire
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Im dealing with the same ones right now and i also hate it because of the wrinkles!!!! When i am ready to switch i will be looking into dennys manufacturing and owens. They have great stuff, ummm kinda expensive though. But a great selection. They have sales everyweek if you add them to facebook you can catch the sales normally on weds n thursdays i think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimek65
by Member on Mar. 16, 2012 at 7:19 AM

love backdrop outlet. I also love their diamond cloth. I use that all the time. It does not wrinkle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)