Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Editing Software Questions/Recommendations

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

Few questions about editing software---

Do you have Photoshop CSwhatever# or Photoshop Elements? Which would you choose if you were in the market to purchase editing software? What limitations do you have with Elements vs full Photoshop? Can you still you filters in Elements?

What can you do in Lightroom? Other software recommendations?

And, above all, right now, what do you have on your computer?

Crunchy, Waldorf Mama to 1 year old Rowan, 4 year old step-daughter Hannah, 5 year old Madelyn, 9 year old step-daughter Hailie, 10 year old step-daughter Mckenna and 12 year old step-daughter Kierra! 

by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nikkisuire
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM

i have elements.  I love it.  Im not sure about limitations since i have never had any other photoshop.  i have used many filters, layers, and all kinds of other things in elements.  i really do enjoy elements.  sorry i cant be more specific but i havent tried any thing else, except the windows program that came with my computer and picasas 3. 

as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD

amytoo
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Most people can use Elementsand it will take care of about 95% of your needs. Amy

jesuslives878
by Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

All I ever us eis paintnet, which is a free editing program, I have used it for years. Here is a pic I used it on. Oh I do use picnik for framing, it is going out of business next month, but can be purchased very in-expensively!

jesuslives878
by Member on Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:33 PM

If you ha dof sen the above pic before editing you would be amazed at what paintnet can do.

VioletPlacebo
by New Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I also use paint.net :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)