Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pictures I took of my 3 yr old daughter using photoshop essentials 8. What do u think?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 354 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Original color photos or black n white photos with a pop of color (color accents)? Which do u prefer?

Options:

Original colored classic photography

Photoshop editing lover

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

We were playing make-up and colored her nails and she let me cut her hair short and straighten it. We had just bought a barbie hat n umbrella and she wanted to have the umbrella open in the apartment so I thought since she's gonna be posing cuz she thinks she's a lil popstar then why not pull out my canon eos digital cam and start doing a lil photoshoot and I paid her in kitkats for each time she would smile for me. LOL. My mother hated how she had lipstick on but we were playing. But other than the lipstick I think she looks adorable and the pics came out great for her for once cuz she usually does not pose like this for me. So what do u think?

This is a collage I edited so this is a preview of all photos...using photoshop essentials 8 changing the color of the hat.

close-up photo i thought this blue color was the best one editing all the different colors

this is the original colored photo

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Sonnia
by Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 7:22 PM

She's such a cutie.  Love them all.  I like pop of color photos as well. 

jesuslives878
by Member on May. 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Wonderful photos! She is such a pretty girl,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)