Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son is pretty good with a camera

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 8:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 217 Total Views
My son Donovan is 4 He took these today, his camera isnt great one of those 20 dollar ones they have at walmart that you plug into your computer. I am going to get the photos printed and make him an album devoted to his pictures

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
qtmomof2
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 8:03 PM
Great pics!! My daughter's use mine too and take some pretty good pics. Sometimes when im uploading them I cant tell if I took it or one of them did!

Imortlmommy
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:46 PM
Those are really great shots.  My 4 year old does some good shots, but after she attempted a photo of her baby brother in the tub...ending w/me missing the catch...camera in soapy tub water...she's not allowed to use mine anymore heheeh.  Got her a 4.0 mp keychain one, but we couldn't get it to work either.

Which walmart camera did you go with?  Her's was $60 and the pics were terrible...but these that your son took are really great...I think I wanna try the one ya'll picked for your son....
neverdull
by on Jun. 15, 2007 at 2:16 PM
I just got my 4 yr old one but haven't down loaded it yet.  She was always using mine so figured it couldn't hurt to have her own.  She loves it.  Any time I get mine out she follows me with hers taking some.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)