Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here are some pics, I would love the input.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 192 Total Views
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jackie06
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:21 PM
There very nice.Good shot with the dirt track car.It was clean so I'm guessing pre-race?,lol.
Bigmama4Jesus
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:23 PM
All three are pretty good, but my favorite is with the tree. The Composition of the guy and his car does make an interesting picture though.

Chick
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:40 PM
I am very new at this, so take my opinion with a grain of salt... l like the first one. The second two are good "snapshots" - not meant as an insult, snapshots are good too, it doesn't look professional, but that may not even be your goal. They are definitely not bad pictures, just regular ones.  I like the composition of the second one.

Visit my website at http://brandilacey.phanfare.com/2007

KandZsMommy
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:16 PM
I like the second one best. I think you could tweak it a bit to look more professional, but I still like it.  The first one is actually my least favorite, lol.  Just looks like the trees don't stand out enough and the colors sort of blend into the background? I don't know how to explain it very well. Everyone else loves it.  I have absolutely NO photography experience or anything, so don't worry about anything I say.  They are all great pics tho.
Chick
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:19 PM

Quoting KandZsMommy:

I like the second one best. I think you could tweak it a bit to look more professional, but I still like it.  The first one is actually my least favorite, lol.  Just looks like the trees don't stand out enough and the colors sort of blend into the background? I don't know how to explain it very well. Everyone else loves it.  I have absolutely NO photography experience or anything, so don't worry about anything I say.  They are all great pics tho.

No, your right, the first one is flat, but I think its a pretty picture, just not professional looking. All mine are flat too, I don't really know how to get past that.

Visit my website at http://brandilacey.phanfare.com/2007

Eirelynsmommy
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:53 PM
a few people said that tis pic looked flat to fix that all you need to is adjust the brightness/contrast

I could have done a little more to tweek it but I thought that got the idea hope you like it !! if anyone needs help or needs adjustments done let me know I would love to help!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)