Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

programs

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:46 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 118 Total Views
What programs do all of you guys use? I got photoshop 5.5 and paint.net but I am looking for some more free programs where I can do different things to the pics bc on both the programs I got I can do the same with both so I want something different! Please help me
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Imortlmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:57 PM
Really, you have to experiment and play around with the photos, settings...all sorts of stuff like that b/c overall...they will eventually all do the same thing if that's what you know how to do.  Photofiltre is another free program.  Paint.net has tutorials you can view to learn other little things...adding wings, making bubbles, morphing pics, creating eye changes...and the simple change color to B&W, Sepia, accented...I myself haven't experimented much, but it all takes time to figure out...

Overall, I use Microsoft Picture It and Digital Image Suites (DI is the same thing as MP w/a little extra)...not free, but somewhat cheap...it has some extras, but more like template extras for digital scrapbooking....
kayleighsmom407
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:24 PM

Quoting Imortlmommy:

Really, you have to experiment and play around with the photos, settings...all sorts of stuff like that b/c overall...they will eventually all do the same thing if that's what you know how to do. Photofiltre is another free program. Paint.net has tutorials you can view to learn other little things...adding wings, making bubbles, morphing pics, creating eye changes...and the simple change color to B&W, Sepia, accented...I myself haven't experimented much, but it all takes time to figure out...

Overall, I use Microsoft Picture It and Digital Image Suites (DI is the same thing as MP w/a little extra)...not free, but somewhat cheap...it has some extras, but more like template extras for digital scrapbooking....

okay thanks so much
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)