Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here and a question about stolen photos

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:22 PM
  • 38 Replies
  • 940 Total Views
HI,
This is my first time on this site, but apparently some of my photos have preceeded me. 

Please check out my Flickr account, and if you recognize any of my pics, as pictures seen on this site, please let me know.

www.flickr.com

my account name there is Smoochiemom

Thank you,
Donna
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluethenpink
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:25 PM
I just tried and it says there is no account for Smoochiemom
alexasmommie
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:26 PM
amazing photos!  I have not seen any floating around here.  Did you hear that they were???
Imortlmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:30 PM
I haven't seen those pics on here, but WOW.  Those are really wow...amazing.
bluethenpink
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:30 PM
I am confused! Do you have to have an account to look at these???? I would like to help but cannot figure out how to find your pics
Imortlmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:32 PM

It comes up as an error first, but when the search page comes up, click People and then type Smoochiemom in the box...that's how I had to find the pics to view...

MamaMarsha
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:36 PM

Wow!  Amazing photos.  And I have some of them before and can't recall just where.  If I come across them again, I'll message you.  Unfortunately, there's not too much advice I can offer you except to check out this link:  http://info.yahoo.com/copyright/details.html  It's yahoo/flickr's copyright volation rules.  There should have been a permission form submitted to you before anyone uses it.  Yahoo/Flickr is not responsible for it's users misuse of photos.  Sorry I couldn't help more.

Live, laugh, love.
Smoochiemom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:36 PM
Yes, small world the internet is!  I have a new friend here who has an account on cafemom, and she recognized my daughters picture from here.  She asked me where I post on cafe and I said 'I don't'  She then proceeded to show me pics of my daughter that she had copied to her computer to have a play at.  Apparently whoever posted them also asked people to play and do selective color/black and white/ etc.

I do not know which photography group this happened on, my friend could not remember and she belongs to several.
Smoochiemom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:37 PM
Thank you!  I do know there is not much I can do, however, I would like to do a major call out on whoever has stooped low enough to steal my pictures and call them her own.
wvprincess
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:39 PM

Quoting bluethenpink:

I am confused! Do you have to have an account to look at these???? I would like to help but cannot figure out how to find your pics
Search for her under people and you'll find it  :o)

I haven't seen any but dayum great work!
bluethenpink
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:42 PM
Thank you for the clue. I found them and they are great!!!! I have not seen them on any of my sites yet. I have however seen a teacup one but I dont think it was yours I think it was something somebody put together in photoshop or something like that program.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)