Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Camera

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 147 Total Views
What camera do you use/think is the best. I want an SLR but I also wanted video capability, so I bought an 8mp canon powershot  A630.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TValls
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:43 PM
I also would like to know peoples opinions on cameras.  My friend recommended the Canon 20d to me.

What do you think?  What cameras do you use?
snapbaby
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:53 PM
I have a Canon Powershot A540, and I love it. I worry that it doesn't look professional enough b/c it is so mall, but it is all in the pictures I say. My dream camera is a Canon Rebel DSLR.
cattyt
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:55 PM
I really wanted a DSLR 10 mp cannon but couldn't justify it without the video capability since I LOVE having videos as well.
Imortlmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:21 PM
I wanted a professional looking camera with interchangeable lenses, but the ones I saw weren't video capable.  I love making movies too...even if they're two minutes long...so I ended up with a sony cybershot DSC-W100 (8.1 Mega-pixels)...movies with audio camera.  2 gig memory stick....makes movies longer...more pics yada yada.  It's not with all the photo features I wanted since it's a point and shoot camera, but it's one that I can live with *cough* till it dies and I get a better one *cough*
tallmomof2boys
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:26 PM
Mine doesn't do video but I LOVE IT ... it is a Nikon D50 ... I have 2 lenses that I use ... you can check out the pics on my profile ... they were all taken with it!!!!

Sandy_MOMX4
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:56 PM
I purchased a Nikon D40x a few months ago...I love it. I would like to buy more lenses - in the VERY near future...keep hinting to my husband.

Mine doesn't do video, but I love the picture quality and the capabilities it has. I just need to really learn them all. 

Sandy E.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)