Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which Name?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:22 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 374 Total Views

Poll

Question: Thanks to you girls I now have 8 names to choose from. Which one do you like best?

Options:

Kaufmann Photography

JIK Photography

JISK Photography

Photography by Jeannette

Gracious Photography

Gracious Sun Photography

JK Photography

J Kaufmann Photography

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 57

View Results

Kaufmann is pronounced cowfmann - it's german can you tell? LOL

My middle name is very german as well it starts with an I (not L)

My maiden name is Saam pronounced like Saab but with an M at the end

Jeannette
Mommy to
Eliana 11.14.04
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Meo
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:26 PM
The only thing I thought of with JK Photography was that JK is short for Just Kidding. So I chose the first option...good luck. I wanted to open up my photography business too, but it was more realistic for me to go back to school to get my teaching degree. I wish you the best and congrats for going for it!

Mommy2Eliana
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:28 PM
So true LOL

Quoting Meo:

The only thing I thought of with JK Photography was that JK is short for Just Kidding. So I chose the first option...good luck. I wanted to open up my photography business too, but it was more realistic for me to go back to school to get my teaching degree. I wish you the best and congrats for going for it!

Jeannette Mommy to Eliana 11.14.04
chubbycheeks147
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:29 PM
I think Gracious Sun Photography should win.I do like how the mom came up with it. ................I know I said I didn't like made up names, but it appeals to me. If you are religious you could spell sun like son.....Gracious Son Photography
Zzyzxs_Mama
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Quoting chubbycheeks147:

I think Gracious Sun Photography should win.I do like how the mom came up with it. ................I know I said I didn't like made up names, but it appeals to me. If you are religious you could spell sun like son.....Gracious Son Photography

Aww, thank you. I came up with Gracious Sun because I knew she wanted something unique but still has meaning. Who wants just some random name, ya know. Plus alot are taken. I liked "caught in the moment" photography as a name, but of course, I did a search and there were already of bunch of people who had that name...lol. I just used my last name as a watermark "niznak photography" I am not pro at all though, just for copyright purposes.
Thank you for liking the name I picked (not taking credit in any way of course!!!!!!!) just thanking you! And I'm glad the poster liked it!
Mommy2Eliana
by Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 9:27 AM
No Thank you for coming up with it  :-)

Quoting Zzyzxs_Mama:

Quoting chubbycheeks147:

Aww, thank you. I came up with Gracious Sun because I knew she wanted something unique but still has meaning. Who wants just some random name, ya know. Plus alot are taken. I liked "caught in the moment" photography as a name, but of course, I did a search and there were already of bunch of people who had that name...lol. I just used my last name as a watermark "niznak photography" I am not pro at all though, just for copyright purposes.
Thank you for liking the name I picked (not taking credit in any way of course!!!!!!!) just thanking you! And I'm glad the poster liked it!

Chick
by Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 9:34 AM
I like J. Kaufman, I think it sounds the most professional

Visit my website at http://brandilacey.phanfare.com/2007

sarahsfamily1
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 1:27 PM
I concur.

Quoting Chick:

I like J. Kaufman, I think it sounds the most professional

Visit my website at http://brandilacey.phanfare.com/2007

Group Owner: The Paint.net Pals--exclusively for Paint.net users. Come join us!

Mommy2Eliana
by Member on Jul. 27, 2007 at 9:19 AM
Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)