Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP-my first inside photo shoot

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone could help me with some info! I have someone interested in having some portraits taken and wants to schedule a session with me. The only problem is she wants me to take some nude pictures of her and the problem with this is I usually work outside. Of course this is NOT going to be able to be an outside shoot. I don't have much equipment for inside yet and was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions as to what to get or use for this. Also has anyone done anything like this before?? She wants to be very discreet and modest but get some good shoots for her guy for valentines day!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also I have a cannon rebel with the factory lens and would like to purchase another one before the shoot! What lens would be the best for portrait photography.... in your opinion!? Oh and within reasonable price range. I haven't got much to spend right now! Thanks~

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
My7kdz
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 12:22 AM

I would suggest the "nifty fifty"..lol  The 50mm f/1.8 is suppose to be a great lens for portrait photography.  I just bought one today and they run around 100$, but I bought a used one for 60$.

Kiyiasmawmaw
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 12:51 AM

bump

crk84
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Thanks for the info! I think that might be the one I was actually looking into and found it for a little under $100 with shipping. I didn't think that was to bad of a price! Thanks again for helping me out! I am so nervous about actually doing photos for someone I don't really know. I have done mostly family and friends up until now but really want to get out there and start working. I just need to confidence and equipment :)

Quoting My7kdz:

I would suggest the "nifty fifty"..lol  The 50mm f/1.8 is suppose to be a great lens for portrait photography.  I just bought one today and they run around 100$, but I bought a used one for 60$.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)