Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEEDING HELP PLEASE!!!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 12:12 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 388 Total Views
Hi All ,
My name is Stacie Townley and my husband are looking for some help such as resources IN HOUSTON are for our three autistic kids like respite care ,a friend told me you new of a place that we should get 90 hours a week or month, and then we are looking for a great psychiatry's , we are now seeing Dr Ginsberg at the red oak clinic and he has not been able to help my girls and my son well he made thing even worse ,he stopped talking , he does not have any emotions he not there at all , he stopped talking ,I can go on and on but we really need to get some help fast for john because I feel he is slipping away , do you know of a short term facility that will help with his meds to get them straight and that we could be there because it's just really hard to just leave him , especially when he can't we tell us anything, also he needs help with bathing and some dressing and other needs so that's why my husband would like to go with him. if you have any resources that would help in any way that takes Medicaid that would be great . because my hubby is a disabled veteran and we are on fixed income. the kids hardly get anything from SSI because it called unearned income that my husband get and that's what SSI is too ugg it make me so make so mad we could help my three kids more if they would just give them what they deserve . we also need stuff other then this like for female stuff too for my girls.if you have any help please emial @ Sanntownley@yahoo.com thanks Stacie
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)